Where & when is the event?
The event is on Wednesday 21st June 2023 the event will be hosted at The Underglobe, London
The Underglobe is a unique event space “hidden” beneath the Globe theatre.
How does the judging process work?
The Fintech Awards London have been designed to be as simple as possible.
- Applications/nominations open on the 7th December, 2022
- Applications closed at 6pm on 31st March (Extended)
- Following receipt of entries, the Judges will draw up a shortlist of finalists for each award who will then be interviewed by the panel of judges (which will also possibly include one independent judge representing the award sponsor).
- The interviews will be the process by which the winner of each category is chosen.
- Initial entries will be assessed by a small panel of Judges.
The decision of the judges is final regarding all categories for the Fintech Awards London.
See the shortlist publication & shortlist interviews dates here
What are the award categories?
The Finance Awards London have the following awards in 2023:
- Fintech Start-up of the Year
- Fintech Scale-up of the Year
- Fintech Company of the Year
- Fintech Leader of the Year
- WealthTech Company of the Year
- PayTech Company of the Year
- InsurTech Company of the Year
- RegTech Company of the Year
- Fintech New Product of the Year
- Fintech Advisory Firm of the Year
- Fintech for Good
- Rising Fintech Star of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Fintech in London
The Fintech Awards London 2023 will be chosen from the winners of all the above categories.
What is the dress code for the ceremony?
The dress code for the ceremony is black tie.
What are the event timings?
To Be Confirmed…
18.30 – Reception & Drinks
19.15 – Call To Dinner
19.30 – Welcome Speeches
20.00 – Dinner
21.30 – Awards Start
10.30 – Awards finish
10.45 – Networking and entertainment
24.00 – Finish